Saturday, June 28, 2008

Getting to Know...Stephanie

1. How would you describe your running 10 years ago?
Non-existent. I didn’t take up an interest in running until college…after I had gained the freshmen 15.

2. What is your best and worst run/race experience?
Well, I’ve only run a few 5Ks, so I’m a bit of a rookie. My worst was not being able to run the whole 3.1 miles, and my best experience was running my latest race with my hubby.

3. What are your top 5 running songs?
I don’t usually run with music…

4. What is your favorite pre-race meal?
Again, only running 5Ks, I have not focused on the eating. My last pre-race meal was Doritos. Yum.

5. What is your favorite post-race meal?
I assume it would be either a cheeseburger or pasta of some sort followed by a chocolate chip cookie or two.

6. Where is your favorite place to run?
Downtown Fort Wayne (my hometown)

7. Why do you want to run the Columbus Marathon on October 19th, 2008?
For the past couple of years, I have had the goal of running a marathon, but have never really had accountability/motivation to keep up the training until I met our running group. I am looking forward to pushing myself physically in order to meet this goal and hopefully develop a more fit, healthy lifestyle.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Fun blog!! I'll have to add this to my blogroll. :)